Nokia EveryoneConnect invitation from WomWorld

[tweetmeme source="mrnitishkumar" only_single="false"]

Add to Google Buzz

Sometimes, you find yourself smiling only over things happened. While eagerly waiting for my ovimaps slugs to reach courtesy @ovibyNokia, a DHL courier of A3 size reached to me on Saturday. Received today as I was on leave to entertain parents, who are in Delhi now days.

Take a look what came out of the same ….

85682913 Oh!!! you think something more inside the packet?? Sorry nothing else inside than this 3” x3” Invitation card. Surprise na!!!! Anyway, take a closer look

mobile Upload 

The backside of card also showing something like chat/ message icons… is it cryptic message? Sorry could not use some sci fi technologies to go beyond the black colour … may be …

13042010068

The link given in the card is http://events.nokia.com/everyoneconnect/, which is showing a cool flash based countdown as given below

countdown 


I guess, Paul@WomWorldNokia already hinted me about some surprise coming my way few weeks back. Though speculations are around that it might be a launch of rumored NextGen mobile N-8 or connecting with last event, something related with Nokia Messaging. I think I could be assured that this must be N-8 only as WomWorld knows what interests me more… let see… meet you there …..

Ok. I just went a little deeper, checked the source of the site, by the hint there, I changed the dates of my system to April 14, 2010 and here is what I got …

messaging I am not sure what it is.. is it Same Nokia Messaging App available free for all now with some added functionality? Or it is the same integration of IMs and SMS as I loved in Nokia N900?

I don’t think that it would be that hard to integrate Skype/ Gtalk into common Smart Phones. APIs for both are available and provided the devices in market, they could sure afford to extend the same concept to other devices as well. Will they wrap it up in form of some app or will they offer a firmware upgrade for tighter integration?

Not sure that my expectations will be coincide with the upcoming, but will love it, if it happens.


I feel bad about Idea people crying out there for Save Paper campaign. Poor they … Invitation of an online event through this much bigger courier ;)

 

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

Digg This

Comments :

0 comments to “Nokia EveryoneConnect invitation from WomWorld”

Post a Comment

Readers are what make a place happening and comments/ feedbacks are what create a new world of possibilities